Marrs McLean Science
The School of Education is housed in Marrs McLean Science Building, where it moved in 2013. Several classrooms are located on each floor, along with faculty and staff offices.
- First Floor: Dean's Offices, Advising, OPP, and Dept. of Educational Leadership
- Second Floor: Dept. of Curriculum & Instruction
- Third Floor: Dept. of Educational Psychology & Science Lab
- GL (Garden Level): Learning Resource Center, ELAR Lab, Mathematics Lab, Social Studies Lab
Custom learning spaces are dedicated to each content area:
- English, Language Arts & Reading Lab (GL)
- Mathematics Lab (GL)
- Science Lab (Third Floor)
- Social Studies Lab (GL)
Each of these rooms has special resources for teaching use in the field, and School of Education students and area teachers may check out resources.