Baylor Process for Admittance to Superintendent Certification Program (EdD in K-12)
Students seeking professional educator certification must:
- Complete the online application.
- Submit to the Office of Professional Practice, Marrs McLean Science (MMSCI) Room 274, all paperwork attached to the online application, including:
- Signed Consent for Use of Confidential Information
- Signed Code of Ethics and Standard Practice for Texas Educators
- Signed FERPA Consent to Release Educational Records and Information
- Application Documents
- Copy of Service Record
- Copy of Teaching Certificate
- Students must be admitted to the Baylor Graduate School and the program they are pursuing (EdD in K-12 Educational Leadership).
Students will be notified via email of the offer of acceptance or conditional acceptance into the program and must respond by accepting the offer within 10 days of the date the email was sent.
If a student is declined acceptance, he or she will have the right to appeal the decision within 15 days of notification. To appeal a decision, the student must send a letter of appeal to the program coordinator via email, following guidelines as presented by the program.
Questions regarding the application process should be addressed to Sandra_Parnell@baylor.edu, 254-710-6153, MMSCI 274.